Thursday, February 28, 2013

pooped

Wow! This week was so busy and stressful. I'm not even in my midterm period at school yet and I have been doing so much studying lately. I had my first biology exam on Wednesday. It was probably my first bio test since high school, so I kind of freaked out.

We have also been working on a lot of projects at the gallery. Since the new year, I have been multitasking to the max on several artist collections, new PR responsibilities and the usual art gallery tasks. By the time I get home from work, I'm pooped. The only thing that keeps me going is coffee (obviously), working on personal art projects and being soooo close to graduating. I'm sure my friends who are already doing the 9-5 work thing would roll their eyes when I say...I can't wait to be done with school and working full time!

Anyway, I've been doing a lot of fun coloring in my GBB coloring book zine, drawing things for the next zine and I just started a Mondrian tribute project! I'm working on a collage that is inspired by Mondrian's "Composition C"and the various "composition" pieces. My boss actually did a few versions himself! They will probably be on my Pinterest soon!

Some cool Mondrian tributes:




PS, has anyone tried the Mondrian cake the the SF MOMA? I want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment