Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Blogs that I am currently reading:

I Love Coffee - A blog about my one true love, coffee. Favorite part about this blog, weekly pics of cute latte art!

Bleubird Blog - My inspiration for getting back into blogging and taking pictures of my everyday life. She also has the worlds cutest children and she's a pretty talented photographer.

Tattoo Artist Magazine - Very up to date reviews and articles on the best artists in the world, art shows and conventions, music, and issues within the tattoo community. And food? Written by professional artists and technically...for tattooers.

Simply Breakfast - A breakfast blog with beautiful photos that make me actually want to eat breakfast!

Eating Disorder Hope - More of a resource I use when I'm struggling, or when others come to me seeking help. Lots of posts that remind me of why I wanted to get healthy in the first place and how to stay motivated when times are tough. Ed Bites is also a good resource.

Girls Boom Box - No explanation necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment