Thursday, January 17, 2013

Wednesday Morning

It really is the best part of waking up (especially when you have this badass coffee mug)

My room gets amazing light on sunny mornings. This picture does NO justice.

Work this week is going well, except for feeling sick on Monday. I had a meeting with my bosses and I'm pretty happy with the outcome. It was mostly about my schedule for fall and new responsibilities at the gallery. I'm really excited about the new collections we have coming up and being in charge of the social networking stuff (Pinterest and Facebook). 

The weather is finally warming up, which is why I posed a few photos of Wednesday morning. It was just too beautiful in the morning and I wish I had more time to take pictures of it. Still very cold at night though.

My boyfriend has reminded me to go over some of the work I did in treatment at UCSD. I looked through my DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy) from treatment and realized I don't practice a lot of the techniques I learned. They helped me a lot during therapy and the early stages of my recovery. I need to get back into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment