Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sriracha Sauce

Okay, so we all know that Sriracha is amazing.

Lately, I have been mixing it in my mayo for sandwiches and now I feel like I can just die and go to heaven! I've been putting Sriracha on the typical things like curries, stir fry, sushi, etc, but I never though about using it until I made these Vietnamese sandwiches with my boyfriend. I'm not making Vietnamese sandwiches everyday, but I do make sandwiches often and Sriracha is now my new favorite ingredient. I can't get enough! Obviously, I'm food obsessing because I'm actually writing a blog post about this.....

That being said, you should buy a Sriracha pin my friend made from shrinky dinks! It's on her etsy. They are super cute and I get a compliment every time I wear mine.
And I didn't realize this until now, but Sriracha has it's own board on Pinterest. Actually, there are many! Sriracha Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. yay marissa thanks! haha i'm gonna sponsor you and give you more pins so you'll have one on you AT ALL TIMES 0__0

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, I love you. And guess, what...you're my first commenter!

    ReplyDelete