Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring Break?



As usual, he weather in San Francisco has been unpredictable, but mostly cold and windy. I was hoping I would be able to enjoy at least one sunny day during my spring break, but that hasn't happened. So far, this has been the most uneventful spring break ever. I am getting some much needed rest, though. After two weeks of studyin my brain out, I really needed a break from school.

Yesterday I hiked up to Sutra Tower for the first time ever! I have lived in the city for almost five years and have yet to see the tower. It took a little convincing from my boyfriend and his dad, but we hiked up steep downtown hills and climbed up the stairs to get to the top. To my surprise, there were beautiful bright green parrots in the trees! Also....I never knew there were WPA murals inside the tower. They were awesome!

Monday night was fun too. Went to happy hour with the gal pals, and saw Buffalo Tooth at Brick & Mortar.

No comments:

Post a Comment