Thursday, March 14, 2013

Abstract Wednesday




I'm starting to feel like my photo an hour challenge doesn't make sense for Wednesdays. I'm usually at school for the first part of the day and there's nothing really interesting going on there (unless I take pictures of my notes or the back of peoples heads).  

The best thing about Wednesdays is that I've been doing happy hour with my lady friends for the past couple of weeks. Last night I went to a friend's house and we made delicious pizza from scratch. Ahhh it was so good! Paired it with BBQ and honey mustard chicken wings from Wing Wings in Lower Haight and some German beer. 

Speaking of German....my boyfriend and I are going on a vacation together in July. This will be my first trip to Europe ever!  We're starting off in Amsterdam, then heading to Berlin to visit a friend. He will be staying in Germany for the next 3 weeks while on tour with his band. I'm so excited, summer can't come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment